Be a Supporter!

TMM43TMM43

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 666 Fans

455 audio Reviews with Responses

xKore - Morning Coffee (NG) xKore - Morning Coffee (NG)

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 12, 2011

voted 5

I must say, this is probably one of my most favorite songs by you. I legit listen to this song almost alllll the time. I can't get enough of it. Speechless. Amazing.

xKore responds:

i appreciate it dude :)

Kazmo - Some Other Day [Remix] Kazmo - Some Other Day [Remix]

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 25, 2010

Very interesting piece.

The intro was trancey yes, but also very ambient at the same time.
Towards the middle/end you started to pick up more on the trance aspect, but still maintained the ambience. Really nice touch on that.

I really liked the track, it was mellow, yet kept my attention.
There were a couple parts in there where the Vocals kinda distracted from the rest of the song, but I actually liked that. Kinda kept you on your toes.

Great track man.
I look forward to collabing with you in the future!

Kazmo responds:

Glad you liked it, the original track is really mellow, and I'm so glad it still is :P

Thanks Pinke! :3 We shall collab soon-times!

Flying_Fortress_Of_Chaos Flying_Fortress_Of_Chaos

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 3, 2010

voted 5

Interesting song. I got a jungle/spanish vibe from this believe it or not lol.
I really liked the effects you've used. They really added to the overall feel of the song. Although it felt somewhat dark at times, you managed to keep the song going and not be so repetitive.
Although it's somewhat minimalistic you did a pretty good job with this.
I can only imagine how many different effects you had going on throughout the song.
I liked the vocal cuts. At some points they did seem like you were just messing around with them, but at others they sounded really good.

Nice job all around.
Keep it up

Box-Killa responds:

Hehe, I had a lot of fun with those vocals, as you can tell. I kinda just add one little thing every 4 beats or so, and the song only goes for 2 mins.

Thanks!

~EnV~Weekend Has Come(RMX) ~EnV~Weekend Has Come(RMX)

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 14, 2009

voted 5

Really great job dude as usual. I remember when you showed me the intro to this like 4 months ago...I was wondering when you were going to get around to finishing it.

Dude you've got to teach me how to make your climaxes and shit.

Great job man
-Drew

Yaaaaay thanks :3

Anytime you want to learn, let me knooow.

Distorted Reality (DjTyph Mix) Distorted Reality (DjTyph Mix)

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 27, 2009

voted 5

Interesting take on B0unc3's song.
I love the original, and I'm usually somewhat biased when I hear remixes. BUT, you did a very good job with this.
You really added your own little flair to it, which is great.
The percussion was really in-your-face. I'm not too fond of that kind of percussion, but it was great here.
The lead synth was perfect.
The part I enjoyed most in the song was the piano breakdown into that rhythmic part at around 2:35. Really interesting. Awesome job with this mixing and idea!
Ending sounded like it was intended for a club mix. Which is a pretty cool idea, because it could very well go into a set!
Awesome job guys. Really impressive job.
-TMM43 (DJ-Pinke)

Prodigal responds:

O_O First of all... THANKS FOR REVIEWING! :D

Now for the real reply. I had heard other remixes and I thought "Wow, They basically sound exactly like the original" So I had to remake the whole thing, plus my own twists on it. My own little flair! :3 The percussion really fit, it's saying "FACK YOU 0 BOMERS IM BETER THAN YOUU!" xD. The lead synth isn't really perfect, I accidentally clicked something while closing all the shit Morgan left open for me (A.K.A The Stereo Enhancer [I pressed "Change preset"]) But otherwise... 3xOsc owned this time around ^_^. The piano is truely epic, I had so much fun making it, and the outcome was just like... wow... I was stunned with What I had done. I gotta give credit to Morgan for mixing and mastering,it really turned out well :D The ending was abit anticlimactic, but it was better than our old ending (A tempo slowdown triggered a pitch LFO slowdown, causing it to sound like SHIT.) But hey, if it get's put into a set, then yay!

Thanks for reviewing :3
-DjTyph

~EnV~ Destination (Demo Clip) ~EnV~ Destination (Demo Clip)

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars August 23, 2009

boo!

That cymbal was a little loud. Fix that.

lol

The Lion Sleeps Tonight The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 22, 2009

voted 5

Just amazing. I was smiling and dancing the entire time.

Thank you for this. :D

FolegAlmighty responds:

KEEP ON DANCING!

~EnV~On Da Move! ~EnV~On Da Move!

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars August 16, 2009

high pitched squeek

Sounds bad. Fix it.

ACTUALLY WHAT YOURE HEARING IS YOU SUCK

Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix} Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix}

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars August 12, 2009

voted 5

wow dude, you really did exactly what a remix is supposed to do: SOUND ORIGINAL!

Really interesting take on Eurodancer. I've heard tons of "remixes of Eurodancer" and this one is by far the MOST remixed.

Great work man, I really enjoyed it! Keep it up
-TMM43 (DJ-Pinke)
PS: Hit me back!

Fredgy responds:

thanks haha :D
i hoped it did sound like a real remix :p
thanks and glad you liked it :D

[DjBjra] - Chaoz Gangsta [DjBjra] - Chaoz Gangsta

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 11, 2009

voted 5

You'd have a fucking hit on your hands if that lead in the begining didn't sound so much like a platinum saw.
I love you.